FANDOM


Private Eye CocoEdit

Coco3
Star 3 / 5
No. 417

Element

Thunder
Job Archer
Cost 6
Sell

3000 Gold, 3 Crystal

Limit Break 1
PWR 119
HP 1953
ATK 733
DEF 433
REC 803
Job Advancements                    Arrow Master, Scout                                    
Introduction

The flamboyant and famous Coco runs a private eye agency and charges top dollar for her clients thanks to her effective investigative skills.

Ulti Skill

Snap Shot I

Deals moderate Thunder damage to a single enemy.

Talent

Full Throttle I

At round start, if Coco's HP is above 20% she has a 50% chance to lose 10% HP but deal 25% more damage.

Leader Skill

Fast and Furious I

Whole Squad DEF reduce by 30%, while damage increases by 30%.

Investigator CocoEdit

Coco4
Star 4 / 5
No. 418

Element

Thunder
Job Archer
Cost 9
Sell

10000 Gold, 10 Crystal

Limit Break 2
PWR 178
HP 2873
ATK 1073
DEF 633
REC 1173
Job Advancements                    Arrow Master, Scout                                            
Introduction

The flamboyant and famous Coco runs a private eye agency and charges top dollar for her clients thanks to her effective investigative skills.

Ulti Skill

Snap Shot II

Deals major Thunder damage to a single enemy.

Talent

Full Throttle II

At round start, if Coco's HP is above 20% she has a 65% chance to lose 15% HP but deal 35% more damage.

Leader Skill

Fast and Furious II

Whole Squad DEF reduce by 40%, while damage increases by 40%.

Super Sleuth CocoEdit

Coco5
Star 5/ 5
No. 419

Element

Thunder
Job Archer
Cost 13
Sell

20000 Gold, 20 Crystal

Limit Break 4
PWR 240
HP 3803
ATK 1423
DEF 833
REC 1553
Job Advancements                    Arrow Master, Scout                                           
Fate Link Heroes Ling, Rex, Lisa
Introduction

The flamboyant and famous Coco runs a private eye agency and charges top dollar for her clients thanks to her effective investigative skills.

Ulti Skill

Snap Shot III

Deals major Thunder damage to a single enemy while restoring self HP by 20%.

Talent

Full Throttle III

At round start, if Coco's HP is above 20% she has a 80% chance to lose 20% HP but deal 50% more damage.

Leader Skill

Fast and Furious III

Whole Squad DEF reduce by 50%, while damage increases by 50%.

Fate Link Skill

Nitrous Oxide

20% bonus CRI rate. Every Thunder squadmate boosts her CRI rate by 8%.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.